Support and Training
Disaster Relief is a full-service restoration company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for fire and water emergencies. Disaster Relief brings an impressive history in the restoration industry and has helped hundreds of property owners restore their homes or businesses since its founding in 1998. Disaster Relief is proudly founded, owned and operated by volunteer firefighters. From a credibility and commitment standpoint, Disaster Relief strives to be the best, and regularly attends training sessions and invests in new equipment to offer its customers the best possible service.
When you join Disaster Relief as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas including:
As a member of the Disaster Relief franchise team, you will receive the following training:
Initial Training- Held at a location designated by the Franchisor 4-6 weeks before the franchise opens.
On-site Training- Held at the franchisee’s location for one week to assist the commencement of operations.
Refresher Training- Franchisees will be required to attend annual training that consists of at least two training sessions with a minimum of two days per session.
An exclusive franchise territory is generally considered a major selling point. Disaster Relief will be offering exclusive territories to their franchisees as one of the key benefits to early adopters. Exclusive territories can offer a competitive advantage in the franchise sales and marketing environment. As a result, the Disaster Relief franchise system will grant its franchisees an exclusive territory and will use this as a competitive advantage against other fire and water damage service franchise concepts.
Each territory will support a business that commensurates with the initial investment and the caliber of franchisee that will fit each profile. Although the areas will be defined by population base and accounts, there will be geographic, state or county lines that actually document the areas that will constitute territories. Each franchise territory will consist of a population between 250,000 and 500,000.
Types of qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners include:
Strong sales and customer service abilities.
Good with time management.
Service offered skill set.
High personal standards.
Able to meet initial investment requirements.
How we are different from other Restoration Franchises:
1) No Requirement to use Xactimate Pricing. (Franchisee are free to use their own pricing.)
2) No Contractual agreements with insurance carriers. (Allows franchisee to charge a fair price and make a profit.)
3) Environmental testing and documentation. Proves to the property owner and the insurance company what needs to be done and why.
4) Group discount pricing on equipment and supplies. (If franchisee can buy it cheaper they are free to do so.)
5) Background checks on all employees. (Gives Homeowners a sense of security knowing they can trust our personnel with their property.)
6) Learn how to work with First Responders when they call you to the scene. (Puts you first on jobs ahead of Preferred Vendors)
7) Teach franchisee how to sell their services to property owners.
Add to your existing business or start your own company: